What causes supply chain challenges?
- A lack of formal processes for onboarding and managing suppliers
- One-off supplier checks, and infrequent audits
- An over-reliance on traditional verification schemes, which lack real-time data, flexibility and integration with other systems
- Tricky to monitor and track supplier management objectives
- A lack of visibility of supplier data
- Difficult to demonstrate and evidence standards and control
How do these challenges negatively impact a business?
- It causes considerable stress and frustration, with constant concern about a potential incident
- It can be difficult to win new business tenders without being able to demonstrate a resilient supply chain
- It can mean supply chain management and procurement goals can’t be achieved
- It can trigger poor supplier relations and hinder productivity
How does Prosure360 solve these challenges?
- It provides full visibility of contractors and suppliers through real-time data
- It offers a market standard to clearly demonstrate an organisation has full control over their operation risks within their supply chain
- It delivers data-driven insights enabling better business decisions
- It provides peace-of-mind with the knowledge that suppliers meet the required standards
- It can be tailored to specific needs, allowing bespoke assessment criteria to be created, facilitating greater flexibility