What causes supply chain challenges?
- Inconsistent processes for onboarding and managing suppliers, with ineffective questions which fail to collect vital and relevant information
- One-off supplier checks, infrequent audits
- An over-reliance on traditional verification schemes, which lack real-time data, flexibility and integration with other systems
- A lack of visibility of supplier data, which means questions and requests are often repeated unnecessarily
- No single view leads to more work for suppliers to demonstrate they meet the required standards
How do these challenges negatively impact a supplier?
- It causes considerable stress, frustration and cost to collect pre-qualification documents
- It can be difficult to win new business tenders if competitors can demonstrate the standards they are working towards, and their risk management processes more effectively
- It can put business reputation at risk if it is not possible to show a real commitment to quality, standards and processes
- It can trigger poor supplier relations and hinder productivity
- A lack of sufficient vetting and management can increase the risk of incidents, potentially seriously harming people and damaging suppliers and their reputation
How does Prosure360 solve these challenges?
- It offers clients access to and an assessment of suppliers, including Prequalification & SSIP assessments
- Everything can be accessed online, simplifying the demands on you
- Being approved and listed on Prosure 360 clearly demonstrates a commitment to standards and quality methods of working
- Clients will get access to real time data to improve monitoring of supply chain risks, allocating work to those suppliers that meet the standards required.
- It can be tailored by clients to create bespoke assessment criteria, meaning the questions you answer are more relevant
- Ultimately, verification on Prosure360 will allow you to win more business through demonstrating your commitment to standards